Views: 1502 Posts: 0 Started By: Diala Last Poster: Diala Last Post Date: May 01, 2017
May 1, 2017 ( Post 1 )

A young boy identified as Michael as landed at the Burns unit National Hospital, Abuja after being involved in a fire mishap at his home.


The boy suffered 67% burns. So sad! According to reports, the fire mishap occurred after a neighbour was fuelling her generator set in the process fuel spilt on him..

Being a little boy that he is (ignorant), he never knew the gravity of what’s about to happen to him when he got home his mum asked him to bring the candle from the sitting room. Little did she know that his cloth had sprinkles of fuel on it that’s how disaster happened and his cloth caught fire.

Micheal suffered burns on his face, chest, arms and hands….


Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys